What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

Image result for learn something new
Hey Future Jags! Finals week is finally here and I am now officially done with my classes! Since it is the end of the year, I would like to share what I have learned about myself from the 1 and a half years I've been here at USA. I have learned how to be independent. This is really important to me, because in high school, I always had friends in my classes and always felt comfort in knowing everyone around me. College has really helped me learn to branch and out do things on my own, as well as make new friends in classes or during our Jaguar Production events. This new found independent side of myself I know will help me drastically once I get out into the world after graduation, and I will have peace of mind knowing I will be just fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus