My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus

Image result for nature trails south alabamaIt's Spring time here at South, and I couldn't be more excited! I absolutely love the warm weather and being outdoors during this season. My all time favorite place to be on campus during this time of the year is definitely the nature trails. They have several different trails, and they are extremely easy to follow. Along with that, there are informative plaques along the way so you can learn about the plant-life/animal-life that you may encounter along the way. I especially take advantage of these trails when I need a break from studying so I can get a breath of fresh air and take in the warmth of the season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!