Advice I Would Give 17-Year-Old Me

Image result for prepareIf I could go back in time to about two and a half years ago and give myself advice, I would tell myself to start preparing sooner for college. Waiting until the last minute to prepare for college can cause a lot of stress, and by starting early, you can reduce some of that stress. This includes applying for college sooner, so you have plenty of time to take the next steps. Also, make sure to apply for orientation and housing on time so you don't miss out on the orientation session you want or the housing you want. Overall, getting a head start never hurts, and it is especially helpful when preparing for college!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus