How I "Give Back" on Campus

Image result for walk for breast cancerHey Future Jags! It is important for me to not only be involved in a group on campus, but also be part of something that makes a difference in the community. The group I am apart of on campus is called HOSA. This is a health science based club, so we make a point to be at any type of walks for health. For example, the Walk for Breast Cancer is one of the biggest ones we do. We usually split up and either walk with the group, or set up a stand with water and hand them out to all the walkers who pass by. Meeting new faces and being able to lighten up someone's day really makes it all worth while!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus