What Class Am I Most Excited About?

Image result for anatomy cute picturesHey everyone! I am so excited to be back at school after that much needed Winter Break!! I only have three classes this semester, and all of them seem challenging, but I do have a favorite. I am very excited about taking Anatomy & Physiology II this semester. Even though it is a difficult class, I love what we are learning about, and it stems off of my previous class, Anatomy and Physiology I, which I loved. Also, it is a great class to help get me prepared for the nursing program. I hope y'all are as excited about your classes as I am and I hope you all have a great start to your new year!

                                                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus