My First Visit To USA

Hello again Future Jags!! My first visit to South Alabama was an experience I will never forget. I started off my college career at another university in Alabama, so I am actually a transfer student here at South. When I decided to come visit, I hadn't registered for any tours or anything like that, but I made an appointment with one of South's counselors. Arriving on campus was amazing. The beauty of the campus immediately caught my eye and at that moment I knew this would be where I was going to transfer. Finding my counselor's office was very simple, and after that I had one of my best friends (who was already a student at USA) show me around campus. Because she was already a student, she was very familiar with campus so having her show me around was super cool. However, if I could do it again, I would plan ahead and sign up for one of South's campus tours. They have so much information about South that goes along with the tour and they are extremely beneficial. I would also highly recommend attending a USA Day here at South. This event allows prospective students to visit USA and really get a feel for a campus, as well as providing food and fun activities! I hope you all have an amazing experience visiting South, just like I did!

                                       Image result for university of south alabama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus