South: My Home Away From Home

Hello, my name is Shelby Elmore, and I am a sophomore here at South Alabama! One thing I wish everyone looking to attend South knew is how friendly and welcoming this campus is. I transferred here after my first semester of college at a different university. Because my previous university was not such a great fit for me, it was extremely important to me that I find a college that made me feel at home. As soon as I started my tour at South Alabama, I knew this was the perfect choice for me. The staff here is incredibly friendly and because of that I just felt extremely welcomed. Coming from Huntsville, Alabama, I was a little worried about being so far away, but after touring, all my worries were gone, and I knew South Alabama would be my home away from home!


                                 Image result for south alabama southpaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus