Applying to USA

Hey everyone!! When I applied to USA, I was actually applying to transfer right after my freshman fall semester. It was a stressful time for me because I was trying to make sure my transcripts and final grades all got sent seamlessly before offices closed for the winter break. I had plenty of time to do all this, but because I wanted to be admitted to USA so badly, I was so concerned about making sure everything was perfect. The anticipation leading up to getting admitted was driving me crazy! I just wanted to know if I got in or not so badly. And then the day came. I saw that I had received a letter from USA, and I did't even wait one second before ripping it open (carefully of course). As soon as I saw the words that I had been accepted, I was thrilled! I couldn't wait for spring semester to start and to finally be able to call myself a Jaguar. You, also, should apply to University of South Alabama because it an amazing school and you won't ever forget that day you read your acceptance letter.


                                  Image result for south alabama acceptance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus