What College Has Taught Me Beyond The Classroom

Image result for south alabama clubs
Hey Future Jags! This week I wanted to share with everyone what college has taught me beyond the classroom. While college is very, very important educationally, it is also important socially. Meeting new people has been my favorite thing about college. There are so many people from all over with so many different life experiences than you might have. A great way to get to know more people is by joining clubs on campus. I cannot stress this more! Finding a club that you're passionate about and then also making friends is such an awesome opportunity. Also, not only do you get to meet new people and make friends, but you could also meet people who have the same classes as you, and then you just met a new person to study with! College has taught me that friendships are extremely important, and I don't know where I would be without mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

It's Almost Fall Break!!

My Favorite Outdoor Place on Campus